Old 12-12-2003, 05:32 AM
Richard A. Lewis

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

"Fran" wrote:

You are both reading into the original post something that was not there.

The "slant towards isolation" is an interpretation and was not mentioned as
is the "guy building his own off-grid house".

As I said, the original post as seen here in misc.survivalism was....

I am working on long-term plans for self-sufficiency, oriented to buying
some bare land and building an off-grid house, rainwater catchment,
composting toilet, etc, etc.

The post does in fact state "long-term plans for self-sufficiency" as
well as "building an off-grid house".

I can only reply to what I read.

ral