Old 12-12-2003, 02:32 PM
animaux

Default Rosemary - White powdery substance

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:26:35 GMT, "Graham" opined:

I live in Alberta and I have a thriving 15 yr old rosemary plant in my
kitchen, in a south-facing bay window. It spends only 3 months of the year
outside. I've never had mildew on it, but then, I might be lucky. It grows
like the clappers and I have to crop it frequently. The main stem is now
about 1.5" in diameter.

Graham

That is quite rare. I wonder if it's the bay window part? If you bay window sticks out,
the plant may be receiving more light than if you had a flat window. You've mastered it,
that's for sure. Many people water their plants to death. Me included!

Victoria