Old 12-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Lynda LeCompte

Default Christmas Cactus and Roaches?

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:54:05 GMT, Shell wrote:
snippety snip
We have a creek/ditch behind our house
and a pasture with a couple of horses, our biggest worry is snakes

Aaghh - nobody told me about the snakes. We have a creek near our house
too, but hopefully far enough away that the little slimy critters won't
come this far. Actually, we have woods right opposite our house and I bet
there's a wealth of yuck right there. We do have some cute podgy grey and
red squirrels that use our garden as a playground. So much fun to watch
them, especially when they fall and hit the ground running.
--
Lynda