Old 12-12-2003, 07:04 PM
Rod

Default sunset!

David W.E. Roberts wrote:

"jane" wrote in message
Well I just looked at my little sunrise and sunset chart and today's the
earliest we get sunset. From now it's getting later. The day length does
continue to shorten though for another 10 days or so because the sunrise

is
still getting later.

Another bit of strange but useless information! (You can tell I'm itching
for January and the start of the sowing season :-)

Sunrise?
Sunset?
What is this strange 'sun' thing of which you speak?

Still, I suppose the garden is making up for the summer drought :-)

Cheers
Dave R

We've had a couple of really weird moon rises - soon after dark this
gibloominnormous dull red disk hanging just over the lights of the Wirral
--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/%7Erodcraddock/index.html