Old 12-12-2003, 08:13 PM
Shell

Default Christmas Cactus and Roaches?

I tend to leave the snakes alone unless they come inside (they take their
chances then) I did try to get one with the hoe, it chased my aunt around
the back porch It is a good idea to learn what the poisonous ones look
like though

I like to see toads, frogs and lizards around my house, it generally means
there are no snakes around

Shell

"Lynda LeCompte" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:54:05 GMT, Shell wrote:
snippety snip
We have a creek/ditch behind our house
and a pasture with a couple of horses, our biggest worry is snakes

Aaghh - nobody told me about the snakes. We have a creek near our house
too, but hopefully far enough away that the little slimy critters won't
come this far. Actually, we have woods right opposite our house and I bet
there's a wealth of yuck right there. We do have some cute podgy grey and
red squirrels that use our garden as a playground. So much fun to watch
them, especially when they fall and hit the ground running.
--
Lynda