Old 13-12-2003, 01:13 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default OT email from africa

The message
from martin contains these words:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:47:49 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

I have a strong feeling that nothing will happen if you report it, so you
might as well just reply to them that you have reported them, even if you
don't do anything.

I have a strong feeling that nothing will happen if you report it, so you
might as well just reply to them that you have reported them, even if you
don't do anything.

I have a strong feeling that nothing will happen if you report it, so you
might as well just reply to them that you have reported them, even if you
don't do anything.

I have a strong feeling that nothing will happen if you report it, so you
might as well just reply to them that you have reported them, even if you
don't do anything.

I have a strong feeling of deja vu and sniff a late night slug :-)

I really have no idea what you're driving at, martin.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)