Old 13-12-2003, 06:02 AM
Tallgrass

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

(Noah Simoneaux) wrote in message ...

Now I wouldn't be that hasty to ditch those books.
One of my favorites, Square Foot Gardening ignores potatoes. I did make up for
that by finding a whole book on potatoes.
(snip)

Couple of nights ago, I surfed the Square Foot Gardening website, and
the authors now include growing potatos and carrots. They build *up*
from the original square foot gardening spot.

Interesting concept, plus uses raised beds. Seems to me, though, the
zuchinis and potatos that I usually grow have much MORE than a one
foot radius. Tomatoes too.

Linda H.