Old 13-12-2003, 01:43 PM
Ray

Default This Orchid Stinks

Molli,

That plant has been in the same home-made basket (black plastic gutter
guard) with coarse perlite and charcoal for almost ten years! A definite
example of having patience.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"molli" wrote in message
news
30 spikes...sigh... and here I was happy my little one has four spikes
about
ready to open! I just love the fragrance on this one, and could fill my
whole house with them...but then my allergic family members would have to
move out...wait..that's not such a bad idea...all those rooms I would have
for orchids......

--

Hugs,
Molli

"Ray" wrote in message
Little Stars is quite nice in my book - mine typically flowers with

about
30
spikes at a time - and smell quite nice.