Old 13-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Gary E. Tayman

Default ex_girl_with_her_dildo 3404

Pardon me if my questions sound really dumb, but who is the designated
moderator for this newsgroup and what powers does he have? ( Not a
criticism of the moderator, but just wondering if there are any real means
of enforcement.)

Uploads such as this one have positively no place or purpose here -- and if
you look at the addresses, you'll see that several other similar groups are
being spammed with this as well. The groups include antique bottles,
antique marketplace, and a few related to fish tanks.

There's talk of government crackdowns on these things, but that's scary --
first the spammers can just move it overseas where they can't be touched,
and second, probably the only thing that will result from government
involvement is a new tax.

Overall this is a great newsgroup, and I enjoy being a part of it. However
if there is anything I can do to help clean it up, I'd be happy to make an
attempt.

--
Gary E. Tayman/Tayman Electrical
Sound Solutions For Classic Cars