Old 13-12-2003, 03:33 PM
Jeffrey D Angus

Default ex_girl_with_her_dildo 3404

Gary E. Tayman wrote:

Pardon me if my questions sound really dumb, but who is the designated
moderator for this newsgroup and what powers does he have?

Absolutely no one. This is an un-moderated news group. Like most
of the news groups on usenet.

Uploads such as this one have positively no place or purpose here

It's no different than stepping in something somebody didn't pick
up after thier dog (horse) left it behind.

Overall this is a great newsgroup, and I enjoy being a part of it. However
if there is anything I can do to help clean it up, I'd be happy to make an
attempt.

Ignore them.

Jeff

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
Tara Morice as Fran, from the movie "Strictly Ballroom"