Old 13-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Pots in the North

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Haggis?

Nah. You have to trap those, and the skins aren't eaten, they're

turned
into ceremonial headgear for the Scots Guards.

I've never had a hairy haggis ... sounds like GM to me.

Have you ever bought woolly mutton in the butcher's shop?

No. The only mutton we eat is bred by a daughter. She has the wool.
You have to
trap them yourself if you want the haggis skins as the proper wild ones
are worth an awful lot more than the meat inside.

We harvest our own haggis skin but not by trapping, I thought it was illegal
to trap the haggis..

I think you're confused about haggises. It's very easy ...

Mary