Old 13-12-2003, 06:42 PM
jane

Default OT email from africa

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:27:19 +0100, martin wrote:

~On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:35:24 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:
~
~The message
~from "Arthur" contains these words:
~
~ I'd just delete it. If you feel you must send it somewhere, do so,
~ complete with header to:
~
~
~
~ No. The police get thousands of these forwarded every day. They have seen
~ them all before. They have better things to do than sort through all the
~ forwarded junk mails.
~
~And new ones? They're clairvoyant?
~
~no they are understaffed and should have better things to do than read
~junk mail.
~
~
~I have asked them if they want me to stop sending them, and received
~just an acknowledgement......
~
~generated by a bot?
~
~I passed on Nigerian & French letters and never got any sort of an
~acknowledgement other than the occasional dawn raid.

I'm not surprised, if you sent them French letters!

--
jane

Mark Twain