Old 13-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Rosmarianus christmas tree

I have tried Rosemary several times as I like the extraordinary
scent.
So far I have lost all but one. It only has to get too dry

once, and
then it is DEAD.

I keep hearing this. Which is odd, since they come from a fairly
dry climate. If anything, though, my trees are always on the
wetter-than-optimum side, at least in the summer.

I did manage to transplant one rosemary successfully. Last
spring; from a shady part of my garden to a sunny spot. It is
thriving in its new home.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++