Old 13-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Rosmarianus christmas tree

I find this a bit odd too. One of my favorite rosemary plants was in the ground at a house I once lived in. It was in fact the only living thing in the front yard, and was huge. It was watered only as an afterthought when my room mate at the time splash
ed some water it's way after he took care of the vegetable garden we grew instead of lawn. It thrived even in temps that exceeded 100F for weeks at a time. Go figure.

Good luck with yours Jim.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

I have tried Rosemary several times as I like the extraordinary scent.
So far I have lost all but one. It only has to get too dry once, and
then it is DEAD.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++