Old 14-12-2003, 03:12 AM
Fred G

Default Mailing plants and seeds to people

On 12/11/03 2:44 PM, in article ,
"Catbird" wrote:

Oh my. You might want to investigate and identify your distorted
perceptions.

One never calls attention to another's breach of etiquette when they don't
acknowledge thanks or flings rude comments about like so much compost. In
polite company it's rude to say someone is being rude. One simply thinks,
"poor thing, it's not her fault, she simply wasn't raised right."

"animaux" wrote in message
Rude? You must be from Texas.

Right? I was taught one never does a good deed to hear "thanks." Isn't that
like doing a good deed only to brag about it?