Old 14-12-2003, 08:02 AM
Steveo

Default Leaf Problem - your suggestions needed.

(pat) wrote:
We have about 1/2 your area but huge 150 yr old trees. First I take
the riding lawn mower with the bag attachment and run over entire area
that I want to pick up never emptying bags. When done dump bags and
clean out chute then go back over chopped up area emptying bags when
full. Think I am getting about 6-8 to 1 compaction so it really cuts
the trips/empty time down

(Chet Hayes) wrote in message
om...
"Bugman" wrote in message
I think I'd run that one by your local equipment rental place.
They're sure to have a few suggestions.

`chris

Riding mower with a mulching deck, large bag in back

It's my experience that mulching decks don't have as much
output to the bag, compared to regular cut/bag decks. You need a tow-behind
unit that has it's own engine. (8hp or better) HTH