Old 14-12-2003, 10:42 AM
jane

Default New photos

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:56:25 +0000, Rod
wrote:

~Some new photos from my garden over on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Work on the
~big Pinus radiata + Meconopsis in the Camellia Walk. Posted today and yesterday.

Oooh these make me look forward to having some too!
My little forest of seedlings from your seed is still happily growing
under the plastic seed tray cover by the back door, and so far none
have done a vanishing act. How long do they take to get to flowering
size please, assuming the fictional ideal conditions?!

I'm hoping to have pots of them all over the garden, joining my
rhodies, camellias, blueberries and pieris. Why is it that my
favourite plants are all acid-lovers and I live on a chalk ridge?
*sigh*

--
jane

Mark Twain