Old 14-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Mark Anderson

Default Rosemary - White powdery substance

In article says...
I have yet to see a Rosemary of any kind, brought inside for winter, go without powdery
mildew. It is simply too humid in most homes for Rosemary. A sunny window, even southern
exposure, is still less sun than if you had it outside in the shade. They do not thrive
indoors.

I brought two inside for the winter and one looks like it's dead. Will
it come back next Spring? It seems had I left it outside in the cold it
would have fared a lot worse. I thought Rosemary was perennial. How do
you keep it going year after year if you don't bring it inside?