Old 14-12-2003, 02:33 PM
Frogleg

Default reply at long last

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:01:45 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

On 26th July I sent a number of what I thought were easy questions to
Kew. Yesterday, I received a reply.

snip
Lemon question was answered by urg in early September.

*AND* I enclosed SAE.

Generally,

Kew v. urg: score = 4 - 1 to urg

urg seems to be more on-track than the (mostly) US garden group, but I
have found it's usually unproductive to ask a number of questions in
one post. If you query about A, B, C, and D, a few will respond about
B, and many know something about C, and the thread quickly becomes
all-C discussion. I've found it more productive to post direct
questions on a single topic. And if it isn't answered, ask again.