Old 14-12-2003, 05:12 PM
animaux

Default Fence Rights

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:58:01 -0600, Rusty Mase opined:

And I have a whole lot more neighbors than I have of me! Also, I can
stand on the runners and look over the fence to see what is happening.
I vote for the runners' side facing in to my house.

Rusty Mase

Actually, the sides which have runners have been updated by the use of rebar mesh sold in
giant rolls. We put that all along the fences between us and the neighbors. We nailed it
up to make it two feet taller than then fence so when the vines cover it, we will not be
able to see them, nor they us. For us that means I won't have to look at 5 sheds, and all
manner of yunk including a trampoline, swing sets in garish colors and children jumping on
said trampoline which is right up against the fence. When we take a nice hot tub, we
don't want children talking to us, thank you!