Old 14-12-2003, 05:12 PM
animaux

Default Fence Rights

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:41:21 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

I am so happy I don't live in generica...

Yes, you are lucky. Downtown is so great, such diversity. People truly express
themselves in town. I feel so lucky to have selected Austin and the area to make our
home. I could not have planned it better than it is.

On the other hand, my mother lives on the Atlantic Ocean on the east end of Long Island
(where it is breathtaking and the nesting cite of osprey), but I don't know that I could