Old 15-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Fran

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

"Tina Gibson" wrote in message
"Fran" wrote in message
"Tallgrass" wrote in message

hehe.....the ground must not freeze solid where you are!

No thank God! Heavy frosts only and that is bad enough. I'd migrate

rather
than live with frozen groudn or live in a place where fishing isn't

possible
all year round :-))

We live in the frozen north and fishing is possible all yr round - just

have
to cut through the ice to get there!!

I've read about ice fishing and it certainly wouldn't suit me. Fall asleep
and you could freeze to death! Snow and ice are wonderful if they occur one
day of the year. Months of the damned stuff and I'd go stir crazy and kill
someone.

I hate houses that only have a front and a back door - too claustrophobic
for me. I hate being confined by bad weather (too hot, too cold too wet)
and get outside as often as I can.