Old 15-12-2003, 02:48 PM
animaux

Default Fence Rights

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:51:43 -0600, Rusty Mase opined:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:07:02 GMT, animaux
wrote:

Actually, the sides which have runners have been updated by the use of rebar mesh

I like the runner side of the fence inside as you can add benches and
trellises to the posts and runners. Also, security is somewhat better
as it is harder to climb the runnerless side. Thus it is harder to
get in your yard than it is to get out.

Rusty Mase

Yes, this is my reason also. I can understand why someone would want the smooth side in,
especially if the gardens in question are more formal, or have a partaire (sp?) or a more
organized border. My garden is rather wild and completely for wildlife, mostly birds and
my fish. Speaking of the fish, we bought four, twenty five cent fish two years ago, and
now those goldfish are a foot long! This spring we will have to enlarge the pond for
them. Shhhhh, don't tell Mark!

Victoria