Old 15-12-2003, 04:37 PM
jane

Default Pots in the North

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:30:04 -0000, "Andy Hunt"
wrote:

snip
~The latest "urban myth" over here is that Kentucky Fried Chicken changed
~their name to simply KFC because the meat isn't chicken any more - it's made
~from brainless, artificially-grown muscle-protein derived from the moving
~bits of ex-chickens, twitching in the labs as they are artificially
~stimulated by electrical impulses.

....when they actually changed it because the word 'fried' implied it
was unhealthy!

In our house we still call it "Kan't Find the Chicken" grin

snip

--
jane

Mark Twain