Old 15-12-2003, 04:38 PM
martin

Default Pots in the North

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:20:34 +0000 (UTC),
(jane) wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:30:04 -0000, "Andy Hunt"
wrote:

snip
~The latest "urban myth" over here is that Kentucky Fried Chicken changed
~their name to simply KFC because the meat isn't chicken any more - it's made
~from brainless, artificially-grown muscle-protein derived from the moving
~bits of ex-chickens, twitching in the labs as they are artificially
~stimulated by electrical impulses.

...when they actually changed it because the word 'fried' implied it
was unhealthy!

In our house we still call it "Kan't Find the Chicken" grin

In our house we don't buy it, so we have no need to look for it :-)
--
Martin