Old 15-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Allen

Default bonsai grapes

(Iris Cohen) wrote in message ...
I am growing a bonsai vineyard. Cabernet franc. see:
www.spraag.com/africusrex BRBR

I'm sorry, those are not bonsai, any more than the dwarf apple trees in an
orchard, or a dwarf potted patio tree, are bonsai. Your project is commendable,
and I wish you luck, but don't call them bonsai.
Also, we have had some discussion about the so-called bonsai grape vines from
Harry and David. They are questionable.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Lorry, i'd love some of your information ... however your email
address keeps bouncing back ... can you please email me ?