Old 15-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Andy Hunt

Default Pots in the North

this thread went to pot a long time ago.

Never touch the stuff.

Anyone know a cure for spider mites?

The biological control works well, but needs warmer temperatures.

A friend told me you can buy "predators" for these things . . . but spider
mites are more of a pain than a threat, I think. I've never heard of them
killing a plant. Someone said washing your plant's leaves with soapy water
gets rid of them. Mine got into the house on a bush I brought in from the
garden, the little devils. It must have been a "Trojan Gorse" . . . ;-)

They do say that "right" is better than "mite" in the long run . . .

Andrew
http://www.maf.govt.nz/MAFnet/school...e/grsmtact.htm