Old 15-12-2003, 11:12 PM
DinkyShop

Default WTB: Grass or Silk Grass, HELP!

Where can I find grass or silk grass (for decorative purposes)?
Indoor use. (And no, astro-turf won't do..)

Need it to look like regular green lawn grass. Not a lot of grass is
needed. Maybe only 1-2 square feet or so...
I tried the regular silk flower stores in my area to no avail. They
don't carry it-- at least not in my region.
Any suggestions?

I saw a premium gift once where you can grow grass in a flower pot
type container... but it was not sold retail. (No Chia Pets, please.)
Anyone have any links, ideas??

I tried Googling for "grass" w/ limited results.
I'd prefer silk grass to having to tend to real grass / sod. I don't
need the issues (of real grass to tend to). But will consider real
grass if sold as a kit or something else convenient. Not keen on
growing grass from seeds in a pan...our indoor conditions aren't
optimal for growing grass from seedlings..

Thanks in advance,
Dinkyshop.com