Old 16-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Gavin Wheeler

Default Garden of Wales decision time

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:29:17 +0000 (UTC),
(jane) wrote:

[...]
And leads to the next obvious and rhetorical question - why didn't
they build the garden by a main transport/rail route?

What, like the M4? (Actually, it is no longer the M4 by the time you
get that far, is it, but it is still dual carriageway)

[...]
I still want to go again. If only to shoot a few hundred photos of the
hard landscaping/water rill so when, in ** years time I find a
millionaire :-) and have my country estate I can recreate it!

Alan Pugh seems so keen to monetise it, if you pull the stops out and
find yourself a millionaire you could probably buy the original.