Old 16-12-2003, 10:33 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default kippers to dye for Pots in the North

The message
from martin contains these words:

I'm not griping about the actual dye, I am griping about dyed fish
being sold as smoked fish. Likewise smoked wild salmon that isn't
either.

If you want an e-mail address for *REAL* home-smoked wild salmon to die
for - ass opposed to dye for - I can provide one, as well as a
formidable number of referees.

glum

The guy's mother is ill ATM and he has suspended smoking operations in
Helmsdale and is now situated on the south coast of England, so our
usual Christmas side won't be on yhe sideboard this year.

/glum

Fortunately, it appears the prognosis isn't quite as bad as at first it
seemed.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)