Old 17-12-2003, 07:02 AM
Marty Haber

Default [IBC] Soil, heat, and watering restrictions...

The stuff you're referring to is called sphagnum moss. It's a very good
moisture retainer, but be careful when using it. Sometimes it harbors
bacteria which may make you pretty sick if you have a tiny cut in your hands
through which the bacteria can enter. Use latex gloves when using it.
Marty