Old 17-12-2003, 12:02 PM
madgardener

Default sunny winter day, muddy fingers and 1026 bulbs later............

LOL my gardens aren't all that wonderful. Raised beds mostly. Things
grow so fast here that it's no time at all before other things like
the woods and weed trees get out of hand. I need to kick my own butt
and get out there now and start whacking those seedlings I came across
the other day when I was taking pictures of the ajoining land for the
neighbor's sister. I will send you pictures when the pots burst into
blossom. And be warned, I always over do it! g Thanks for
responding back to me. Sometimes I wonder if there's anybody out there
when I wrote bad rambles................(even if they're not good, I
love responses that it's bad!)
madgardener up on the icy ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36