Old 17-12-2003, 04:32 PM
K Barrett

Default Den. atroviolacea

I'd be interested in any responses, too. I have a den sanderae var major
that I got two years ago that started out great guns, then failed. no roots
and any new growth aborts. How mwny eyes do these have anyway?

K Barrett

"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
Anybody growing this species. I got a plant a few years ago from the

Little
Greenhouse. It was doing great, flowered several times. I repotted back in
September of this year and the plant has gone down hill. Now the leaves

are all
dried out and the psudobulbs has shrunk. I removed the plant from the pot

and
most of the roots are dead. Only one live new root.

Any ideas.