Old 17-12-2003, 04:32 PM
K Barrett

Default Best place to by orchids on the internet

There are no growers local to you? Other than Home Depot? Nice thing about
local growers is that the plants are already acclimated to your area. Plus
you can go back and ask advice in person.

Other than that, phals are so readily available that just about any garden
center will have some. Even Trader Joes. Of course these come with the
caveat that they've been beaten in transport and display at the store.

I'll leave others to supply the name of their fav internet dealer.

K Barrett

"The Enigma" wrote in message
.com...
I don't really under stand how a company can ship a fragile orchid in a

box
but where's the best place to buy on the internet? I looking at the cheap
and healthy. I have a Phal, what orchids should I get next? I want one

that
has a nice smell and looks pretty.

Thanks
Chris