Old 17-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Ben

Default iron question

Ben wrote:
Hey all,

Was wondering something the other day. Now I know that to keep
plants happy in a tank you want to keep trace amounts of iron in the
tank. Now here is the thing, the house I live in was built in 1923 and
has old iron pipes. Now is there going to be enough trace iron in the
water or am I going to have to add it. just wondering

Ben

Well I'm glad I asked, since I am very new to this hobby and know close
to nothing. Thanks for the info when I get ready to put the plants in I
will have to get the CO2 system and fertalizer as well

Ben