Old 17-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Frogleg

Default "Left wing kookiness"

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:06:50 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

"Diet for a Small Planet" IS INDEED an expression of
leftist political thinking. So is "veganism". If
someone tells me he's "vegan", I know EVERYTHING about
his politics; there's nothing concealed.

My goodness -- a psychic! I am an omnivore (except for lima beans),
but I find there are many reasons behind vegetarian/vegan preferences
ranging widely among the religious, ethical, health, and economic. *I*
sure can't tell anyone's politics from their food preferences.