Old 17-12-2003, 10:35 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default "Left wing kookiness"

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:52:38 GMT

Bob Brock wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:25:29 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

Bob Brock wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:10:59 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

Bob Brock wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Bob Brock wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:11:43 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

Look: less is more.

Right is Wrong.
War is Peace.

It figures, in your pig-headedness and stupidity, that
you'd snip out and ignore what I wrote about concise
writing being better than wheezy, droning rants; you're
a droner yourself. Here, in case you want to have
another try at it, fat ****:

A quote I've seen attributed to Pascal, Montaigne
and Mark Twain - I'm sorry to be confusing you with
those two foreigners,

Gosh, you got me there. All this time, I thought Mark Twain was an
American.

You can't count, either, can you? You fat ****. Twain
was the third one listed.

In your pig-headedness and stupidity, you're still
missing the essential point: saying the same thing in
fewer words is a more powerful way of expressing yourself.

Grammar counts too.

As does punctuation: "grammar counts, too." You're
****ing hopeless in addition to being clueless.

Look up comma usage and multiple subjects. Get
back to me. You simply can't communicate

I communicate very well. The problem is with you,
fatso. You can't read.