Old 17-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] "The Spirit of Bonsai design: Combine the Power of Zen and nature" (redux)

Chris, Jim, Lynn, et all.

First of all thank you Chris for the detailed listing of the

postings.
Interestingly enough during this exchange I was sequestered

away
in a Zen Buddhist retreat, cut away from TV, radio, newspapers,
magazines, telephones, the Internet, etc., I think you get the
picture. It was silent meditation and the usual religious

practice.
It was great.

After reading the thread, I ordered the book through

Amazon.com.
Probably it will arrive after Christmas and will take a day or

two to
read it. When finished reading it, I will post my comments on

the
book and the thread for anyone who is still interested in the

subject..

I look forward to it with anticipation, Peter. And thanks, too,
to Chris . . . who must save everything. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - VEGETARIAN:
An Indian word meaning "lousy hunter." (Borrowed from a sig by
fellow listowner, Scott Peterson)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++