Old 17-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Thomas Cuny

Default spruce wood in the Wright aircrafts

(Archimedes Plutonium) wrote in message . com...
I believe the science of botany should appoint a team of experts on
wood with the collobaration of physicists and engineers to make a
encyclopedic analysis of all the world's woods as to their
superlatives and characteristics. Their density, their strengths and
many other characteristics. So much of wood knowledge is folklore and
myths and not really the full truths. So we need experts to go into
this and to reveal the best science on "Wood Characteristics".

Archimedes Plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

See the Book "Understanding Wood, A craftman's guide to wood technology"
ISBN 0-918804-05-1 by R. Bruce Hoadley