Old 18-12-2003, 01:29 AM
Franz Heymann

Default kippers to dye for Pots in the North

"martin" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:09:46 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

Have mercy on me and please stop using that s word. I stopped smoking

two
years ago and I stil keep walking close behind smokers in the street,

just
to breathe a bit of second hand pleasure.

You must have had it bad. I gave up a dozen or more years ago and after
the first fortnight it didn't irk me.

After the first two weeks it didn't irk me, after 2 months it almost
killed me not to have a cigarette, after 3 months I was cured, after 2
years I hated the smell of the things. I was getting through 70 a day
when I gave up. After 20 years I started getting some sort of allergic
reaction, it turned out to be caused by cigarette smoke.

So what sort of tobacco are you planting this year?

Like Omar Khayyam, I am standing at the tavern door, waiting for cannabis to
be legalised. I am aiming take it up as soon as that happy event occurs,
and preferably before it is taxed.

Franz