Old 18-12-2003, 01:32 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Pots in the North

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from martin contains these words:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:25:58 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:
The message
from martin contains these words:

Delia and her husband Michael are *the* major* shareholders of

Norwich
City. Without their money there would be no Norwich City.

Norwich City is a bit more than the footy club, you know.

Are you sure? Are you confusing Norwich City with the City of Norwich?

There's a
cathedral, well, two, actually, and some shops, and a bunch of

theatres,
and a couple of rivers, one or two pubs, a bus stop and a railway
station even.

You forgot Colmans Mustard Museum and the castle.

I have no interest in the bladder-kicking.

Nor me. It's a game for drunken yobs

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. It certainly attracts them to the
terraces and opposing fans though.

Me, I have never hit, kicked or thrown a ball, except in anger.
I do occasionally watch rugby, but only for the joy of anticipating a
cracked skull or broken leg.
Ditto ice hockey.

Franz