Old 18-12-2003, 03:02 AM
Shell

Default sunny winter day, muddy fingers and 1026 bulbs later............

It can't be worse than mine Right now my iris-amaryllis-daylily bed is
full of grass (makes a wonderful cover when it freezes) I have been
informed my back yard is going to be leveled, which should be interesting
since I know there are phone lines just under the surface. And the back
porch is going to be replaced (shudder) which means unless it's done in cold
weather there WILL be snakes, lots of them, and some will probably get
inside (ahhh!) I have had a battle to keep my anole and gecko habitats safe
from the mean lawn guys who mow over anything that doesn't move fast enough.
I will have to build more garden fencing which I would like to do out of
copper pipe but I probably will be restricted to pvc pipe. I want the
eyesore shed gone and maybe a greenhouse put there (dreaming again) I've
been overhearing plans for yet another shed to store car parts in so there
goes several places for my trees and plants. And my dad has asked me to
draw up a plan for landscaping (ack!) which means where can I put more
grass. Life is an adventure

I love to see pictures Half the time SBC doesn't get the ones people
post.

Shell

"madgardener" wrote in message
LOL my gardens aren't all that wonderful. Raised beds mostly. Things
grow so fast here that it's no time at all before other things like
the woods and weed trees get out of hand. I need to kick my own butt
and get out there now and start whacking those seedlings I came across
the other day when I was taking pictures of the ajoining land for the
neighbor's sister. I will send you pictures when the pots burst into
blossom. And be warned, I always over do it! g Thanks for
responding back to me. Sometimes I wonder if there's anybody out there
when I wrote bad rambles................(even if they're not good, I
love responses that it's bad!)
madgardener up on the icy ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36