Old 18-12-2003, 02:42 PM
martin

Default kippers to dye for Pots in the North

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:24:26 -0000, "Andy Hunt"
wrote:

Now about coffee...

Coffee makes me sweat and tremble, like I've poisoned myself.

Are you drinking too much or is it too strong?
Danish made coffee does the same to me.

Perhaps I am
particularly sensitive to these things! But again, the smell of fresh ground
coffee . . . hmmmmmmmm!!!!!! :-)))))

Do they sell Philips/Douwe Egberts Senseo coffee makers in UK? The
smell of freshly ground Douwe Egberts Coffee that comes out of the
bags of Senseo coffee pads is enough to turn me into a substance
sniffer :-)

Douwe Egberts used to have coffee and tobacco factories in Joure in
Friesland, perhaps they still have. I had a sailing holiday in the
area long ago. The mixed smells of coffee and tobacco could be smelt
from miles away.
--
Martin