Old 18-12-2003, 03:03 PM
Ophelia

Default kippers to dye for Pots in the North

"martin" wrote in message

Nobody ever tells me anything. Now what's our son been up to? :-)

He didn't tell you about our wee grandson??? Awww you are missing a

lot)
He is about 3 foot tall and blond Wonder if he will take after you

not me, but he does sound like my son at that age. He could have got
the main part in The Tin Drum. The resemblance was uncanny.
It was quite a relief when his hair turned a darker colour.
Did you mention his blue eyes and he-man physique. :-)

Well wee Daniel is not 3 years old yet so we shall have to see)

... and if not why not?

LOL you are mad)

Maniacal LOL Perhaps :-)

Just my type) LOL