Old 18-12-2003, 04:08 PM

Default Best place to by orchids on the internet

If you are in NC like it shows in your header, here is a list of
companys in NC. Some may be within driving range for you.
http://www.kingswoodorchids.com/
http://www.lenetteorchids.com/
http://www.marriottorchids.com/
http://home.att.net/~mikes_orchids/index.htm
http://www.owensorchids.com/
http://www.raymondsgc.com/orchids.htm
http://seagroveorchids.com/
http://www.woodlandorchids.com/

Those are all in NC I have bought from woodland with very good
results.
I deal mostly in importing of flasks but,when I get a hankerin for a
full size plant or seedling...
Here are 3 From other states I have delt with and gotten very good
plants from in the past. Listed in order of my pref.
http://www.oakhillgardens.com/
http://www.clanorchids.com/
http://www.dihcro.com/

For more info then you can shake a spike at:
http://www.orchidmall.com/

Hope that helps a bit
MAKEITGROW!
NOOK

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:30:42 GMT, "The Enigma"
wrote:

I don't really under stand how a company can ship a fragile orchid in a box
but where's the best place to buy on the internet? I looking at the cheap
and healthy. I have a Phal, what orchids should I get next? I want one that
has a nice smell and looks pretty.

Thanks
Chris