Old 18-12-2003, 05:18 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default "Left wing kookiness"

paghat wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message news:egkEb.9234

I don't have a 30 point test, but the following 10
point quiz worked well enough two other times. When I
posted this in alt.food.vegan, twice about a year
apart, the self-styled "vegans" gave consistently
leftwing answers 85% of the time or higher. One of the
problems with this particular quiz is, it's possible to
disagree with the statement from either leftwing or
rightwing perspective. It's important, therefore, to
add a few *honest* explanatory words in addtion to your
yes/no or agree/disagree answer.

State whether or not you're "vegan" or tend to agree
with the tenets of "veganism", then answer yes or no,
or agree or disagree, along with a short explanation of
your answer.

I am not a vegan

1. Military service should be voluntary. (No draft)

agree

2. Government should not control radio, TV, the press
or the Internet.

agree

3. Repeal regulations on sex for consenting adults.

agree

4. Drug laws do more harm than good. Repeal them.

agree

5. People should be free to come and go across borders;
to live and work where they choose.

agree

6. Businesses and farms should operate without govt.
subsidies.

agree

7. People are better off with free trade than with tariffs.

agree

8. Minimum wage laws cause unemployment. Repeal them.

agree

9. End taxes. Pay for services with user fees.

sounds lika a good idea, but it won't work. how would you pay for schools,
public health programs, etc?

10. All foreign aid should be privately funded.

disagree

did I pass?

No, you flunked miserably: you didn't explain your
answers, and your statement that you're not a "vegan"
is inadequate if not an outright lie:

As a vegetarian household we're making among other
things baked "nut balls" for which the main
ingredients are eight kinds of chopped nuts (walnut,
filbert, cashew, pecan, &c), bread, spices,
mozerella, grated vegies, & egg to hold it together.
We're additionally making some little tiny ones so
that while we have our pasta & nutball course the
ratties can be running about with their own little
nutballs.

http://tinyurl.com/333cb

You were trying to game my quiz, you stupid bitch, but
you can't get away with it. Someone so stupid she
can't follow basic instructions can't get away with
much of anything.