Old 18-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Travis

Default BBF News - Issue #3, Volume I - The state of Alagoas in Northern Brazil, first Bamboo Social Ho

Joao Paulo Paglione wrote:
There is a saying in English "A picture is worth a thousand
words".

Please email me your address and I will happily send you a copy
of a CD with over 1,000 digital photographs of the construction
process: harvesting Vulgaris, treating it, making esterillas,
torching them, the poor family constructing their own home.

You will not only have a picture worth a thousand words, but a
thousand pictures worth one word.

Cheers,

Joao

Why don't you just publish them so everyone can see them. My original
comment was made because you said to see pictures go "here" and I did
and then there were very few pictures.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington