Old 18-12-2003, 10:02 PM
jane

Default Harry Lauder's walkinng stick

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:53:42 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

~
~"martin" wrote in message
.. .
~ On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:38:45 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
~ wrote:
~
~ Would I ruin a Corylus avellana "Contorta" if I prune it so hard that it
~has
~ effectively been coppiced some time between now and just after New Year's
~ Day?
~
~ There's a badly constructed subject if ever I saw one. I thought it
~ was spam. :-)
~
~Hell's delight.
~{:-((
~
~I have now corrected the second one as well.
~
~Franz

Oh, erm, Franz...

:-)