Old 18-12-2003, 11:32 PM
madgardener

Default sunny winter day, muddy fingers and 1026 bulbs later............

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:57:56 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
they are cherished and saved, all of them. Ingrid

Me too!! I love to read her messages! It always makes my own garden come
alive for me. :-))
Susie :-))

well that settles it, my worries are for
naught.................things have been depressing around here and
rather than cry in my pity pit I've kept me mouth pretty much shut
with exception to things leaking out occaisonally. but at least I HAVE
a garden (despite the holes that Sugar has excavated and I have
remembered some metal "springs" that used to go in the seats of old
cars that I got from my neighbor that I use to corset some short
plants that I can flatten and lay on top of my flowerbeds to deter her
from her search for Australia (HEY PEN, if Sugar breaks thru down
there, keep her!!!) I'm looking forward to the possibility of a snow
here, and if I get it, I'll take some pictures..........I'll have some
time to reflect adn write and ramble since I'm off the next three
days..............(cut hours) My love comes out to everyone that I
consider friends, and that;s a lot of you! ((((huge madgardener
hug)))))