Old 19-12-2003, 04:12 AM
Harold Loeblein

Default [IBC] 2 questions

1. One of my tree's had something on the bottom of their leafs. It almost
looks like grains of sugar. Have never seen anything like this
before. Any idea?

2. For the first time, I have an azalea. I normally put all of my trees on
my unheated closed in porch. I have been told that the azalea is going to
need sun all winter. So should I attempt to bury the pot and leave it out
doors in the sun? or can I put in on the front porch with the rest of my
trees. There is some sun light that does come in so it is not completely
dark. So far this has been a warm winter and I am just how putting them up
for the rest of the winter.

Hal
Memphis TN - Zone 7

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++